We are back at The Affordable Art Fair, Battersea 2022!
Affordable Art Fair is excited to return to its leafy home in Battersea Park, London in Spring 2022. Bringing together a selection of emerging and established galleries from across the UK and around the world, we’re sure you’ll find something to suit your taste, space and spend. Whether that’s an original artwork to hang in your freshly renovated living room, or a piece to provide daily inspiration for your workstation – we’ve got you covered!
Safe Fair Policies
Together with our venue, Evolution London in Battersea Park, Affordable Art Fair is committed to making each event safe for our visitors, exhibitors and staff. We aim to deliver the art-filled, fun experience you know and love, while maintaining a safe environment in line with the World Health Organisation and UK Government’s latest guidance on COVID-19 and indoor gatherings.
We are exhibiting at :
IF YOU WISH TO RESERVE ANY OF THE WORKS PLEASE CONTACT THE GALLERY
Wednesday 9th March
Charity Private View 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Thursday 10th March 11am – 9pm
Friday 11th March 11am – 9.00pm
Saturday 12th March 11am – 6.00pm
Sunday 13th March 11.00am – 6.00pm
Weekend Family Hour Sunday - 11am-12pm
Visit the Affordable Art Fair ticket shop: HERE
Click ‘Buy Tickets’
4. Enter your code, TDGPV in the promo box for the private viewing on Wednesday or TDGVIP for Thurs- Sun
5. Select up to two tickets and click ‘continue’
6. Enter your personal details and contact preferences, and click ‘Buy tickets’
7. Look out for your confirmation email. This will be sent from SEE Tickets.
8. Read our Covid-19 Safe Fair Policies before your visit
New Work from:
Adam De Ville
Richard & Carol Ceramics